Friday, December 9, 2011

Burning Money?!

Resource: http://chemistry.about.com/od/demonstrationsexperiments/ss/burnmoney.htm

Who would've thought to even want to burn money?! Well I might try it with this trick. The trick to burn a bill is pretty simple. First of all, the bill is usually more like a fabric than paper. To start off, make sure the dollar bill is damp. Use water to dampen it. Or it can be put in an alcohol-water solution. Light the bill on fire and see what happens!! The bill will actually light on fire since the alcohol is flammable. This burns off all the alcohol off the dollar bill and it just ends up you have a damp bill.

I think this is an amazing trick. I never knew it before I read the article above. I going to end up testing this at some point and it is going to be awesome! How about you give it a try yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment